Massive information leakage affecting US gov
Data corresponding to four million US Federal Administration employees have been stolen in a cyberatack. The attack took place in December but was discovered in April. It is still not known what data was stolen or if the attackers works for free or for China's Government, as authorities suspect.
June 23, 2015 - The stolen the US government data can be 4 times larger than the government originally said, could affect 18 million federal employees.
- 05/06/2015 elpais.com Un ciberataque afecta a millones de funcionarios de Estados Unidos
- 05/06/2015 bbc.com Millions of US government workers hit by data breach
- 05/06/2015 theguardian.com OPM hack: China blamed for massive breach of US government data
- 05/06/2015 reuters.com China in focus as cyber attack hits millions of U.S. federal workers
- 23/06/2015 cnn.com First on CNN: U.S. data hack may be 4 times larger than the government originally said
- 26/06/2015 reuters.com U.S. intelligence chief: China top suspect in government agency hacks