Published on the internet the personal data of 50 millions of Turks
It has been published on the Internet a database with personal data of 50 million Turkish citizens, including Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan. The data released could be used for identity or fraud theft, since among the published data would be full names of the persons concerned, the names of their parents, their identification numbers, sex, date, place of birth and address . The data were published by a hacktivist group, accompanied by messages with ideological and political connotations against the current president.
- 04/04/2016 actualidad.rt.com Unos 'hackers' filtran en Internet los datos personales de 50 millones de turcos, incluido Erdogan
- 04/04/2016 bolsamania.com Filtran en la red los datos personales de casi 50 millones de ciudadanos turcos
- 04/04/2016 telegraph.co.uk Personal details of 50 million Turkish citizens leaked online, hackers claim
- 04/04/2016 softpedia.com Details of Almost 50 Million Turkish Citizens Leaked Online
- 04/04/2016 rt.com Personal data of 50 million Turkish citizens, incl Erdogan’s reportedly leaked online