Microsoft Power Apps put the confidentiality of millions of data at risk
UpGuard researchers have reported a vulnerability that affects Microsoft Power Apps, related to a configuration flaw in ODdata API, which could have exposed online more than 38 million of sensitive data belonging to multiple users, including government entities.
Microsoft has already fixed the problem by means of an update and has provided the Portal Checker tool to those affected to check if some data is exposed due to a configuration flaw.
- 23/08/2021 upguard.com By Design: How Default Permissions on Microsoft Power Apps Exposed Millions
- 30/08/2021 docs.microsoft.com Important changes coming in Power Apps portals
- 21/08/2021 unaaldia.hispasec.com Microsoft Power Apps expone 38 millones de datos
- 23/08/2021 zdnet.com Microsoft Power Apps misconfiguration exposes 38 million data records
- 24/08/2021 thehackernews.com 38 millones de registros expuestos de Microsoft Power Apps de docenas de organizaciones