Customer data filtered at JD Sports
JD Sports, a retailer of sportswear, has suffered a cyber-attack that resulted in unauthorised access to a system containing customer data relating to online orders placed between 2018 and 2020.
The leaked information, which affects several of the group's brands, contains data such as name, billing address, delivery address, email, telephone number, order details and the last four digits of the payment cards of approximately 10 million unique customers.
The company has brought the incident to the attention of the relevant authorities, including the UK Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), and is investigating it with the help of external specialists.
- 30/01/2023 londonstockexchange.com JD Sports Fashion Plc Cyber security incident regarding historic orders
- 30/01/2023 theregister.com JD Sports admits intruder accessed 10 million customers' data
- 30/01/2023 reuters.com Britain's JD Sports says customer data accessed by cyber attack
- 30/01/2023 theguardian.com JD Sports hit by cyber-attack that leaked 10m customers’ data
- 30/01/2023 bbc.com JD Sports says 10 million customers hit by cyber-attack