Celebgate, massive theft of celebrities' pictures
Pictures of nude celebrities have been leaked in diverse forums of the Internet. These pictures were obtained from the storage service iCloud, from Apple, used to make backups of the pictures taken using Apple's iPhones. According to an official statement from Apple, the service has not been hacked. The company states that the attack has been focused on specific accounts, compromising the usernames, passwords and security questions.
- 01/09/2014 elpais.com Las famosas, carne de ‘hacker’
- 01/09/2014 alt1040.com Apple investigará el caso de las fotos íntimas filtradas de celebridades
- 02/09/2014 sophos.com Jennifer Lawrence naked photo scandal - Apple and FBI to investigate
- 02/09/2014 9to5mac.com Apple denies iCloud/Find my iPhone breach, says ‘very targeted attack’ hit certain celebrities
- 21/09/2014 genbeta.com El #CelebGate continúa: se filtran más fotografías comprometedoras