Apple avoids creating a "backdoor" that will facilitate decoding data from an iPhone
The US Federal Court EE.UU ordered to Apple collaborate with the FBI for create a backdoor in order to decrypt the data of a mobile phone of an alleged terrorist. The company have refused to cooperate considering that the request is an attack on democracy and the confidentiality for the users and it could create a precedent that could be exploited by cyber criminals in the future.
- 17/02/2016 elmundo.es Tim Cook se enfrenta al FBI
- 22/02/2016 theguardian.com Tim Cook says Apple's refusal to unlock iPhone for FBI is a 'civil liberties' issue
- 18/02/2016 lavanguardia.com Lucha de titanes entre el FBI y Apple
- 16/02/2016 apple.com A Message to Our Customers
- 17/02/2016 bbc.com/mundo ¿Por qué Apple se niega a obedecer al FBI y "hackear" el iPhone de los atacantes San Bernardino?