Airbus suffers a cyberattack that exposes professional and employee data
Airbus airline has published an announcement reporting a security incident in its information systems, specifically in its commercial aircraft business.
They explain that there was unauthorised access to a series of data which, however, had no impact on the company's business operations. They also report that some personal data was accessed, especially professional contacts and computer identification of some employees of the European division.
Company experts, who are investigating this incident in depth, immediately undertook the necessary actions to reinforce existing security measures, mitigate their possible impacts and determine the origin of the cyberincident. In addition, they have contacted data protection authorities.
- 30/01/2019 airbus.com Declaración de Airbus acerca del ciberincidente
- 30/01/2019 eldiario.es Airbus denuncia un ciberataque a datos profesionales y de empleados
- 30/01/2019 europapress.es Airbus sufre un robo de datos tras un ciberincidente que afecta a su división de aviones comerciales
- 31/01/2019 hotforsecurity.bitdefender.com Hackers hit Airbus, steal personal details of employees
- 31/01/2019 threatpost.com Airbus Data Takes Flight; and Billions of Credentials Dumped on Dark Web